03 December 2008

You are sooo gayy...!

Yesterday, i lend my fren my mum's Fauziah Latiff music CD.. He said that he really like the songs in da CD. and want to burn it.. so my mum let him to borrow the CD.. and just now around 6:34pm he called me.. telling me he want to give back the CD. At 7pm he arrive at infront of my house and i just take the cd and put it back in da car... say thank you and whatever then he drive back home..

Messages that makes me feel like a Volcano!!


3-Dec-2008 7:15pm

W : Wee. Aku nak tnya hang CD yg aku pinjam tadi, track 6, tajuk lagu apa dia. Aku nak tau skrg.

Maghrib2 aku dpt msg mamat nih suruh aku check lagu... tak tahu tgk 'time' ker??

Aira : Taktaula..dlm kereta cd 2..

That's means, i dun want to do so...

W : Tgk sat. Boleh tak. Plss.. (^0^)


sending me this sms with blushing icon.. why should he blush?? euwww..

Aira : Alaaa..mana ada tajuk ngek!CD original,Dia tulis track ja

Da... he is so dumb2

W : Kat kulit CD tu xkan tak dak..Atau tnya mama awk.

What the hell is 'KULIT CD'... CD ada 'KULIT' ka?? Well i know he talking about the CD cover..
and... awk?? WTF?? Why 'awk'?? baru nak kenal ngan sy ker?? i hate ppl calling me using 'awk' ! daa..geli geleman aku!

Aira : K0tak cd tadak la...Kotak cd yg aku bg td,k0tak cd lgu2 cmpur

da... how do i know where is the cover go... becoz my mum dun like to keep all the CD's boxes in the car.. so i just gave him any cover that i have, as long as.. it can protect the CD.

W : Laa. Xkan tak tau kut.. Hang kan tera. Dgr sat lagu tu. Kalau tau tajuk dia bg tau kat aku.Cepat sikit yee.

Tera tak tera... i dun care.. who do you think u are suruh cepat2.. blueks*

Aira : Ala bg lirik je la kat aku..chorus


Easy riteee??

W : Lirik apa. Yg aku dgr track 6 aja yg aku minat sikit.


If you like that track.. so give me the stupid lyrics of the track!! no brainn arr??

Aira : Bg la lirik lagu tu...


On this time... i feel sooo angry and stressed.. just becoz of his dummy brain!

W : Fauziah latif. Tpi aku nak lg track 6 aja.


OMMMGGGGG..... I gave u 'William Hung' punya CD kerr??? I said Lyric! (LIRIK)
Oh god.. Why he just dont die?? I know la Fauziah Latiff... Great, now i'm really angry! (^_^)

Aira : Aku minta ang taip LIRIK lagu tu...send kat aku

Ok.. its ok.. I bold the word.. and i HOPE he can understand!

W : Aku x igt laa syg oo.. Aku x dan burn lagi CD tu..


Syg?? euww?? are u my boyfriend?? i have love feeling towards you?? NAaaah! and this guy saying "aku x dan burn lagi CD tu.." then... why u give it back?? u said u want to burn it at the first when u get the CD!

Aira : Durh...takkan sbaris lirik pun ang tak ingat..

For sure.. he will remember a bit.. b'coz he like the song.. and listen to it over, over, and over again rite...??

W : Dak laa syg.. Pls.. Hang dgr sat CD tu.. Pls syg

'Syg' lagii!!! pleasing me..with 'syg'.?? i think u should learn something and here's come the Volcano!

Aira : Ey bitch of Setan.. Dun ever 'syg2' me eh.. Mind ur words! I'm not ur #@$ at all! D0nt force me.. to listen to da hell shit song..! cuz i dont want to do so! Hell ya bye!

I want to type more... but i think.. it's already enough.. cuz he dun really understand in english... pity him!

W : Sorry. Aku kena ambil jugak laa, CD tu. Malam ni aku burn. Esok aku bg kat hang cik hazirah. Boleh tak.

cik hazirah? so polite.. i dun think u understand my language in my recent msg.!

Aira : Esok la... Am n0t in da mood okay!


That's it! now get Lost!

W : Ala mak.. X kan tak blh kut.. Pasai apa lak.. Mood x ok kaa.. Aku pi ambil aja CD tu. Adik hang nak pinjam james bone kat aku. Aku nak pi hantar.

I wonder why he really 'terketaq-ketaq' wanting that Song that much..
It's Fauziah Latiff's song!

so gayy...
James bone?? what the hell is that?? James Tulang!?

Aira : Ha k.. Ambik kat fitri..

Fitri will give u the services.. cuz i'm done!

W : Ok.. Hang marah kat aku paa..Sabar laa.. Aku melawak aja tdi..

daaa... Wuteva.. why in the middle of the night u keep sending me msg's
'Gudnite kekasihku modell yg cantik'
It gave me horrible nightmares u know!!


my mum keep saying that you like me... I believe that, cuz my mum always rite..
but sorry huh.. i dun like u at all.. or have the 'LoVe' feeling towards u..
am sorry, i already have someone that i really2 love in my heart...
i'm only have the feeling of 'Hate' towards u rite now!

5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
  • i HATE u keep calling me at 8 a.m just want to see me b4 u r going to da class.. (wth)
  • i HATE u calling me.. every single time, morning, noon, evening at night.. just to ask.. "ang kat mana?" so busy body to know... like i'm ur gf.. e'yekk!
  • i HATE u keep sending me msg's in the middle of the night-morning... saying stupid gudnite quote..
  • i HATE u keep asking me out! to Central Square?? for what?? i will not go out if it just only two of us.. cuz i dun want ppl think that we are 'dating' walking around in the Central Square.. and looking for what anyway?? nothing fun there.. i rather go to "Pasar Borong Jimat"
  • i HATE u cuz u are changing to LIMKOKWING!!!!! babbiiiii...


bb.
Airarora

2 comments:

Karl Hummingbird said...

kehkehke he definitely not as gay as u mention la coz he does have felling toward u kan... hahaha but still i think he's gay.. hahaa cmne tuh?

ermm but james bone tuh still the climax of his stupidness laa.. hahhahaa

dusshh dushh dushhhh
adui

a i r a said...

he is stupido!

yerla.. nak sgt suruh aku dgr lgu Fauziah Latiff wat per??
layan jiwa lara.. GAY!!!

that's what i mean!
benci aku..!

Followers

Twitter