27 June 2009

Rest in peace for "Wilson"




I've received a text message early in the morning last 26th June from an unknown number...
"Hi,im Wilson's bro. just 2 inform u that wilson pass away yesterday morning if there is anything u can call this hp, i'll b using, sorry for this late msg."

i wondered who's number is this? and which Wilson??
i asked all my ex-schoolmate friends about it.. but none of them know who is Wilson...
the only wilson that i know is my very close junior in St. Theresa's high school.
but i said to myself
"huh? couldn't be him.. he is just form 5.. and i dont think he have my numb"

even my uni-mates, no idea which wilson...
so i tot that as wrong numb..

and then just know..
i walked to "little emo lyfe" blog.. and read her entry about "W.I.L.L.S.E.R.N"
I look at the picture.. he is like someone i know.. look soooo familiar..
he looks like my ex-junior in St. Theresa's School...

on that time, i was like...
"Shit! this is couldn't be him.." my heart beat so fast...
so i ask my younger sister...
and she said "yes, one of St. Theresa's student pass away.. his name is Wilson.. everybody crying.. he coma bla..bla... bla..."
then, i shout at her " WHY DONT YOU TELL ME??!"

Then i check my friendster that have been long time i never log in..
then there is a testimonial waiting for approval by ALTO. it was from Wilson
saying

ALTO
"oit.....ingat aku x?? akku rasa and dah lupa dah la....~"

omg... hmm i cant reply to him anymore now.. he's gone...
even he is a chinesse he is a very good boy and junior to me..
he is very talented in music playing guitar/bass.. everytime we have any carnivals.. he with his band will perfomed. with my other junior Daniel, and Rahimi...
we always sat together.. and teased everybody...
he is friendly and easy going guy.Daniel, Admond, Wilson

before this we contact each other through friendster..

so now..
i hope he will rest in peace..
and he is always be remembered..
*sigh

bb.
Airarora

5 comments:

Cahaya Yang Riang Gembira said...

May Wilson rest in peace..

emo said...

yups,that him~

OMG,i don't know that u know him
we pray for him,k~

joegrimjow said...

antara keguaan fs...

may he rest in peace

farish izaryl @izreez said...

wahh nak men piano gak ekkeee

ibmiddleheart said...

great story;))

Followers

Twitter